DetailsThe Idea Black CB3 Irons are engineered to provide the playability most players need with the look and feel they desire. This set of game-improvement irons features heel/toe perimeter weighting and a lower CG to provide more forgiveness while being forged from 8620 carbon steel to provide an excellent feel.
- KBS Tour 90 Steel Shafts
- Forged 8620 carbon steel - triple milled (cavity, face and grooves).
- Larger, deeper cavity with a multi-layer badge that provides for a thinner face, lower cg, perimeter weighting, added forgiveness and better feel.
- Black Ni/Cr PVD finish with a glass beaded face to produce an exceptional look at address.
- Engineered with progressive sole widths that allow for easier to hit long irons and deadly accurate scoring clubs.
- Scoring clubs designed with improved bounce and camber to reduce turf interaction for more workability and control.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent quality and service
This was my first purchase with Hurricane. Order was delivered promptly and price was excellent compared to competition. Clubs are great quality. Club head is smaller than most but KBS shafts seem to elevate my ball flight and I seem to be at least a half club further. I will definitely try to use this website again in the future.
Write Your Own Review