A few links and predictions for the Tavistock Cup to get you ready for the matches today and tomorrow...
Tavistock Cup preview (via PGATour.com)
Four-ball Matches (Monday)
1. Arjun Atwal-Tiger Woods (Albany) vs. Thomas Bjorn-Adam Scott (Queenwood)
2. Robert Allenby-Stuart Appleby (Isleworth) vs. Peter Hanson-Henrik Stenson (Lake Nona)
3. Ian Poulter-Justin Rose (Albany) vs. Retief Goosen-Graeme McDowell (Lake Nona)
4. Brian Davis-J.B. Holmes (Isleworth) vs. Soren Kjeldsen-Paul McGinley (Queenwood)
5. Lee Janzen-Sean O’Hair (Isleworth) vs. Ross Fisher-Oliver Wilson (Lake Nona)
6. Ernie Els-Trevor Immelman (Albany) vs. Darren Clarke-David Howell (Queenwood)
Atwal/Woods over Bjorn/Scott
Allenby/Appleby over Hanson/Stenson
Goosen/McDowell over Poulter/Rose
Davis/Holmes over Kjeldsen/McGinley
Fisher/Wilson over Janzen/O'Hair
Els/Immelman over Clarke/Howell
Tavistock Cup winner: Albany
After such a well-played tournament at the WGC-Cadillac Championship, it's hard to believe Tiger Woods won't carry some of that momentum into the Tavistock Cup. Momentum is something Woods has lacked in the last 12 months, so being able to get back on the course so soon could prove to be exactly what Woods needs as he battles his way back to his old form.
Having Els, Immelman, Poulter, Atwal and Rose backing him up won't hurt either.
Live Leaderboard of the tournament (via Tavistockcup.com)
TV Airtimes (via Golfchannel.com)
Monday 3/14 - 12pm-5pm - The Golf Channel
Tuesday 3/15- 12pm-5pm - The Golf Channel