DetailsOur Longest just got Longer-ier.
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°).
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
- Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- great club
I received the club a day earlier than expected. I have used it once on the range and once on the course. Contact feels solid and the ball really flies. I also seem to get more roll than on my old driver.
- So far So Good
I have only been able to hit the range once and 2 rounds of golf but so far I have enjoyed it. I had a bad slice with my old driver and with my new rbz driver I am able to drive the ball straight. A few more rounds and I should be consistently driving the ball straight down the middle every time.
- Rocket balls
I recived this club and couldn't wait to hit the range took it in the backyard and was smashing balls all over the neighbors yards. I did order the extra stiff shaft. Glad I did, all of the rest of my drivers have custom shafts. The grafite shaft slices every time. I hit this club strait every time at 350 on average love it for the price
Write Your Own Review