DetailsDesigned for all the casual cool guys, rockin shorts on the course...the golfer that has an attraction (possibly an obsession) for athletic shoes. The Monolite features premium full-grain leather upper for a sophisticated look, an external heel counter for increased support and stability, and a super lightweight sole for all-day comfort on and off the course. There are flex grooves in the forefoot for increased flexibility and enhanced ground contact. The Monolite truly has it all- you are never going to want to take these off and luckily you don’t have to.
- Ultra-premium, full-grain leather upper and suede lining for a soft feel
- Super lightweight EVA Midsole provides all-day long comfort and cushioning
- External EVA Heel Counter integrated with lightweight midsole for increase support and stability
- Heel tab for a super easy on-off transition
- SmartQuill traction technology provides directional grip elements that enhance ground contact for improved stability and traction
- EverFoam at heel for a fit that adjusts to the contours of your foot
- Carbon Rubber for excellent grip and long lasting durability
- Flex Grooves in forefoot for increased flexibility and enhanced ground contact
- Multiple laces to customize your style
- Crafted with durable materials with waterproofing guaranteed for one year
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great shoe, great feel, EXCELLENT price!!
These are great shoes. I mostly wear ECCO's spikeless golf shoes but they cost a ton - these feel the same way. They are in the top 2-3 for most comfortable shoes. Plus they look great and you cannot beat the price!!
- very comfortable
I have many different shoes and these rate right up there with some of the more expensive ones, very comfortable. & the price is right.
- Great golf shoes for the price
These are great golf shoes for the price and are quite comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone who golfs.
Write Your Own Review