DetailsMADE FOR SPEED
- New aerodynamic shape with a shallow face, raised center crown and new hosel fin
- New Speed Pocket increases the size of the sweet spot and reduces spin
- Improved playability due to its larger hittable face area and decreased overall size (volume 253cc)
- New matte white finish, black PVD face, and linear AeroBurner crown graphic make alignment easy
- Built with the new lightweight Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 shaft and TM Speed grip
- TP model designed with a longer hosel, flatter lie, and more open face angle
- TP model built with new Matrix Ozik White Tie 70X4 and new Lamkin UTx grip
- Several aftermarket shafts and grips available to customize your AeroBurner
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Slice your driver? Hit your 3-wood well? It may work for you.
I've never been able to hit a full size driver straight with any consistancy... most of those shots are a slice. It seems the extra length of a driver just didn't fit my swing. I hit my 3-wood (metal) most of the time very well so, after parking my Burner Superfast 2.0 in the garage and hitting just my 3-wood off the tee I played much better. I still felt I was losing something by not having a driver in my bag but knowing I couldn't hit it for score. I began reading about mini-drivers and finally decided to try one. I'm able to hit it from the same stance as my 3-wood but have a larger face so slight mis-hits are not a problem. I'm getting a little more distance than my three wood but not quite what I would get with a straight driver shot (which didn't happen all that often). My numbers Driver: avg 260 3-wood: 240 Mini-Driver: 250 In summary I say if you regularly slice your driver and hit your 3-wood well this club may well work for you. The head size is in between a driver and 3-wood and the shaft length is the same as my 3-wood. It works for me.
- A good club for an accurate hitter
It's an interesting product and fits the gap between a driver and a #3 fairway club, but I'm still getting used to it's smaller face. You have to get dead center hits for acceptable results.
Write Your Own Review