DetailsMADE FOR SPEED
- New aerodynamic shape with a shallow face, raised center crown and new hosel fin
- New Speed Pocket increases the size of the sweet spot and reduces spin
- Improved playability due to its larger hittable face area and decreased overall size (volume 253cc)
- New matte white finish, black PVD face, and linear AeroBurner crown graphic make alignment easy
- Built with the new lightweight Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 shaft and TM Speed grip
- TP model designed with a longer hosel, flatter lie, and more open face angle
- TP model built with new Matrix Ozik White Tie 70X4 and new Lamkin UTx grip
- Several aftermarket shafts and grips available to customize your AeroBurner
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Slice your driver? Hit your 3-wood well? It may work for you.
I've never been able to hit a full size driver straight with any consistancy... most of those shots are a slice. It seems the extra length of a driver just didn't fit my swing. I hit my 3-wood (metal) most of the time very well so, after parking my Burner Superfast 2.0 in the garage and hitting just my 3-wood off the tee I played much better. I still felt I was losing something by not having a driver in my bag but knowing I couldn't hit it for score. I began reading about mini-drivers and finally decided to try one. I'm able to hit it from the same stance as my 3-wood but have a larger face so slight mis-hits are not a problem. I'm getting a little more distance than my three wood but not quite what I would get with a straight driver shot (which didn't happen all that often). My numbers Driver: avg 260 3-wood: 240 Mini-Driver: 250 In summary I say if you regularly slice your driver and hit your 3-wood well this club may well work for you. The head size is in between a driver and 3-wood and the shaft length is the same as my 3-wood. It works for me.
- A good club for an accurate hitter
It's an interesting product and fits the gap between a driver and a #3 fairway club, but I'm still getting used to it's smaller face. You have to get dead center hits for acceptable results.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)