DetailsYes, there is a Black R1. Get it before it's gone. We made R1 Black because some of you asked for it and now the #1 driver on tour is available in black or white. With R1 you can 1) Choose from five Face-Angle positions so you can achieve the look you want at address and to help you square the face to the ball at impact.2) Choose from 12 Loft-Sleeve settings between 8° and 12°. 3) Choose from two ways to position the movable Shot-Shape weights to promote a straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw. We made a point to provide a wide range of loft options, because our analysis of thousands of clubfittings at our MAT-T (Motion Analysis Technology by TaylorMade) revealed that 80% of golfers are playing a driver with the wrong loft for their swing, at the expense of distance.
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8° and 12° (±2°) to obtain optimal launch angle.
- 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed.
- Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Aldila RIP Phenom 55-gram shaft promotes faster clubhead speed while delivering greater feel than typical ultra-light shafts.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Just got to try the R1 Black Driver. I was amazed how it performed. You will really like how you can adjust the loft on this driver. Great buy for the money.
- Great Price And Fun To a Play
I am very pleased with my TaylorMade R1Black Driver. It was a great buy and the delivery was in two days. I am still experimenting with differnt settings. I am a senior playing to a 14. I think that a neutral 12 degree may be the best setting for me. I have only played six rounds with it.
Good club, great price!
Write Your Own Review