Details“Tour Preferred” is an attitude and an aptitude. It’s a skill for understanding, designing, building and maintaining golf equipment for the better player. TaylorMade’s Tour Preferred irons have long been revered by tour professionals for striking the ideal balance of look, feel, sound and performance. That comes from our unique and unparalleled ability to interpret the observations of tour professionals and turn them into reality through the union of innovative technologies and artful design. The result: irons that please the eye and live up to the skills of the better player.
Tour Preferred MB is an authentic muscleback player’s blade, precisely forged of soft, 1025 carbon steel. The shape is classic and compact, with a thin topline and minimal offset. At the request of the many Tour pros we consulted during the prototype phase, the sole has minimal camber.
All three Tour Preferred models are offered in 3-iron through PW, feature a hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish and are equipped with KBS Tour steel shafts and tour velvet grips. Custom shafts and grips are available.
- Soft, 1025 carbon steel, precisely forged.
- Every curve, angle and line is continually shape-gauged through production for unmatched accuracy and consistency.
- Grooves milled to exacting specifications to promote more spin and control from the rough.
- Thin topline transitions smoothly and seamlessly into the hosel.
- Precision-shaped sole with reduced camber at the request of Tour pros.
- Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish preferred by better players.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Amazing irons at an amazing price
The most amazing deal ever! I'm so satisfied with these amazing irons. Totally a game changer for me! Back to 77's for my first two rounds with them. They are so pure.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price $169.99