SAME LETTER. BETTER EVERYTHING.
The all-new M1 driver takes multi-material construction to the next level to deliver distance, forgiveness and complete personalization. Featuring a new 6-layer carbon crown and additional carbon toe panel, the 2017 M1 driver has 43% more carbon than last year’s model. The additional focus on multi-material construction saves weight to enable lower CG for better launch conditions and allows for an expanded T-Track for improved adjustability.
TaylorMade engineers relied on proven internal acoustic management techniques and modified them as necessary to meet the demands of new materials and shaping. The result: the re-definition of best-in-class sound by controlling vibration and pitch at impact. Combined with external performance technologies, TaylorMade has delivered maximum distance and forgiveness through multi-material construction and complete personalization for every swing.
Additionally, the iconic two-tone crown of the M1 driver is precision-fit to the skeletal titanium body using an FF2FF process—a breakthrough engineering technique that results in craftsmanship of the highest quality with manufacturing repeatability for a consistent, aggressive appearance and undeniable performance.
TaylorMade. The #1 Driver in GolfTM
New T-Track System
- A redesigned T-Track system with more moveable weight and a longer back track allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1. Adjust the front track (15g) modify left-to-right trajectory and move the back track (12g) forward for lower ball flight and more distance, or adjust it farther back for higher ball flight and more forgiveness.
New Ultra-Lightweight Loft Sleeve
- 4° aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 easily adjustable settings to dial in your loft and face angle without going to a golf shop.
Three Premium Stock Shafts and 30+ No-Upcharge Shaft Offerings
- Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch)
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 (mid launch)
- Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65 (low launch)
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED