DetailsIf you like double bogeys, these aren't for you. That's because they're so easy to hit ... you'll hit them longer, straighter and more consistent than your old irons. Playing the SUPER S Hybrid Irons guarantee you more fun with those long approach shots and tough pitches into the greens. Take it from the hybrid iron leader these clubs will bring you happier times.
Half Hollow Construction - The Idea SUPER S Irons feature a new half hollow construction method, which blends the best features of a hybrid and an iron without sacrificing the looks or feel. The new design produces an iron with better stability at impact for less clubhead rotation during impact. It also allowed engineers to more efficiently distribute the mass of the clubhead to improve launch angle.
Longest Irons by Adams Golf- The Idea SUPER S Irons feature a 20% thinner face for increased ball speed. This increase in ball speed combined with the improved launch creates an iron that is easier to hit for maximum distance. The SUPER S Irons also have a new and improved shaping to give the clubs better balance and an undercut design to provide better feel and performance. All of the new refinements make for an iron that is extremely easy to hit long distances and more accurately for those long approach shots into greens.
- Patented Gapping Technology blends the #1 hybrids in golf with easy to hit irons for more distance and forgiveness.
- Dual Cavity Construction to maximize ball speed and enhance forgiveness. Easier to hit for maximum distance
- Cut-Thru VST in the sole combined with the crown slot increase the CT up to 230 creating an ultra hot face for incredible ball speed.
- Matte White Crown with Contrasting PVD Face increases apparent club size and ease of alignment of the Hybrids for increased confidence at address.
- Steel/Graphite setup: Irons: KBS Tour 90 Shaft Hybrids: Matrix Kuioh 75 Shaft
- Graphite setup: Irons & Hybrids: Matrix Kujoh Graphite
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great clubs, great buy!!
This is my first new set after getting serious at 51 years old about my golf. Had a set of Callaway x24 hots. Club head felt heavy, little distance, and every shot went right. Not anymore!! First swing with the Adams jumped off the club straight and high, love them! Feel sorry for Adams, wanted to grab these before they were gone. Great customer service during the process. Contacted hurricane golf 3 times before buying and answered my questions.
- Excellent clubs. Excellent value.
Excellent clubs. 10-20 yds longer than my Callaway X-20's. Example: 9-iron X-20 was 115-120, this new 9-iron is 125-135. I'm 70 yrs old.
- Waiting on his fairway metals and his new driver.
Got these for a friend. Had some unusually warm weather so we played and he used his new clubs yesterday. He seemed to be very well satisfied.
- Good clubs for a great price
I'm really happy with my new clubs. Great price, good beginner/intermediate set, the only thing missing is an approach wedge.
I don't love the grips, but that's easy enough to fix. I would recommend this site to all my golfer friends
Write Your Own Review