1. Paul Casey is in the lead after the first round at the Transitions Championship. He shot a 7-under 64 bogey-free round on the challenging Copperhead course at Innisbrook.WGC-Cadillac Championship winner Nick Watney is T2 at -5. Check out the full leaderboard and today's tee times.
2. Bob Harig of ESPN questions whether or not Sergio Garcia still has the fire to win on tour. Personally, I don't think so. I always liked Garcia's game, but never his body language. Plus, anyone who spits in the hole automatically earns a spot on my disliked athletes list. Especially if their explanation is that he didn't spit in, it just kind of dropped in there. Weak.
3. Are Tiger and Phil singularly focused on the Masers? Gene Wojciechowski thinks so.
4. Exclusive interviews with Tiger Woods are becoming less exclusive by the day. He's breaking out of his shell a little bit, it seems. Kelly Tilghman has an "exclusive" here, and if your a fan of the EA Sports Tiger Woods video games, you'll enjoy it.
5. Add Jimmy Fallon to the list of exclusive interviewees of Woods. Pretty entertaining.
6. Have a case of the yips or just plain terrible on the green? Don't simply blame your putter... there's more to it. Don't let that stop you from getting a new one here anyway.
7. Yani Tseng is playing for Japan at the Monopoly Money Cup. Good call.
8. Time for a little reflection: The best golf photos of 2010.
9. Part of me believes I am the only one who has noticed (and I did a year ago), but what is going on with Tiger Woods' tooth? Here is an early photo of the bleach white smile, and what it looks like now. I'm not one to have a take on someone's physical apearance, but I never noticed this until after Woods' November crash. Did he bust his tooth out when he ran in the tree and have to get a cap? Shouldn't a billionaire be able to whiten that sucker up?
*If you're part of the Hurricane Golf Bracket Challenge, you can check out how you're doing here.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @hurricanegolf