Forgiveness Meets Fast From Our Most Aerodynamic Head Shape And A Speed Step
- We worked with the aerodynamics experts at Boeing to reach a completely new threshold of club speed. We made this a high head speed design with low drag, and we did it by pinpointing the size and placement of our re-engineered Speed Step to save weight and add more speed. That’s how XR 16 sets the standard in aerodynamics for fast speed and more distance.
- This driver is extremely forgiving, and that’s what happens when you develop a larger shape for MOI with a bigger footprint, and put in a Center of Gravity that’s lower and deeper. All this forgiveness leads to more speed at every impact location, which can add more distance for all golfers.
Even More Ball Speed With A Faster Face
- We’ve stepped up our game with next generation R•MOTO Face Technology that’s up to 19% thinner and the body is lighter too, which leads to more ball speed across the face. We’ve taken this saved weight and redistributed it in the clubhead for even more MOI. When you combine the faster face with the extreme forgiveness in this driver, you can pick up a lot of ball speed, whether you hit it dead center, off the heel, or off the toe. Doesn’t matter.
- HEADCOVER & ADJUSTABILITY WRENCH INCLUDED
- Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red Graphite