The new Launcher CBX Irons from Cleveland Golf feature a cup face design, V-shaped Sole, and Tour Zip Grooves to deliver maximum distance with wedge-like accuracy. Large, easy-to-hit long irons transition to compact, easy-to-control short irons, helping you get closer to the hole from anywhere on the course.
- TOUR ZIP GROOVES AND LASER MILLING PUT TOTAL CONTROL IN YOUR HAND - Laser Milling roughens the face which increases friction and enhances spin for wedge-like control. Tour Zip Grooves channel debris away from the ball so you get consistent spin and control in the fairway, rough, or sand.
- PROGRESSIVE SHAPING IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: DISTANCE AND CONTROL - Launcher CBX long irons use a thicker top line and low profile to give you maximum distance. Launcher CBX short irons use a compact shape and thin top line to provide more control
- THE LAUNCHER CUP FACE GIVES YOU DISTANCE PLUS FORGIVENESS - With added high-strength steel around the perimeter and a thinner overall face thickness, the Launcher Cup Face flexes at impact, imparting more energy to the ball. (Cup face in 4i-7i.) This increases ball speed - especially on off-center hits - so you get more distance and more forgiveness.
- PROGRESSIVE DUAL V SOLE GRINDS ARE FORGIVING AND VERSATILE - The V Shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf with minimal loss of speed for better contact and distance control.
- FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY MEANS CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE - A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face, enhancing feel and distance control. With a sweet spot closer to your ideal hitting location you get more forgiveness in every iron.
- SHAFT - True Temper Dynamic Gold DST 98 Steel