The RTX-3 Wedge features three new wedge innovations that work together to create our most consistent wedge performance. Feel Balancing Technology, new V Sole Grinds, and a new Rotex Face each work to help get you closer to the hole, more often. The blade design is ideal for maximizing all-around wedge performance.
PATENT-PENDING FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY
- Nine grams of mass are removed from the hosel and redistributed to the wedge head for a center of gravity closer to the impact zone. Not only does this improve feel, but our testing also shows this technology has created the tightest shot dispersion of any wedge Cleveland Golf has ever made.
V SOLE GRINDS ADD SHOT CONSISTENCY AND CONTROL
- Three tour-proven grinds feature a V shape with more leading edge bounce to help the club head through the turf faster at impact for crisper feel and more consistent performance.
NEW ROTEX FACE INCREASES SPIN
- The third-generation RTX face features a refined groove shape, a new Rotex micro-milling pattern engineered to optimize spin performance by loft, and Laser Milling. These technologies combine to generate not only the most spin, but the most consistent spin within the limits.
NEW LOFT-SPECIFIC ROTEX MICRO-MILLING PATTERN
- The advanced, 2-pass micro milling pattern increases friction and is directionally enhanced by loft: (46º-52º) have a circular pattern oriented straighter toward the leading edge to accommodate full shot performance. High lofts (54º-64º) feature a pattern angled toward the toe to match swing path on open-face shots for optimal greenside performance.
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Wedge Shaft