We all have different putting strokes, address positions, and club preferences. And setting up over the ball perfectly every time is nearly impossible, leading to misalignment and off-center hits. As a result, we have developed an alignment technology that allows you to correctly align your putt no matter your set up- We call it 2135. There are too many things to worry about when you're trying to putt to win the hole or save par. Alignment doesn't have to be one of them.
Why did we raise the alignment?
- 1. TRADITIONAL ALIGNMENT - Alignment on traditional blade putters is typically on the bottom flange of the putter, which is fine if your eyes are directly over the golf ball.
- 2. EVERYONE PUTTS DIFFERENTLY - Our research shows 80% of golfers don't have their eyes directly over the golf ball, which can lead to incorrect alignment when using the traditional alignment line.
- 3. RAISED THE ALIGNMENT - Our new 2135 Raised Alignment raises the traditional line to 21.35mm off the ground, the exact radius of the golf ball.
- 4. GIVES YOU TRUE ALIGNMENT - Take a look at the images above showing various eye positions and how the traditional one can play tricks on your eyes. The 2135 raised alignment line will never give you a misperception, no matter where you address the golf ball.
- By raising the alignment line to the exact radius of the golf ball, or 21.35 mm, we created the most accurate alignment feature ever for a blade style putter. This alignment feature never moves relative to the golf ball because it is placed at the most optimal position for precision alignment, dead center of the golf ball. Regardless of whether you putt with your eyes behind, directly over, or well over the golf ball, the Cleveland Golf TFI 2135 putter offers you perfect alignment.
TRUE FEEL INNOVATON (TFI)
- New TFI (True Feel Innovation) face combines a Milled Copper Infused Face Cap over a Copolymer Insert for the ultimate in feel and consistency across the face.