- Distance With Playability - This is our first face cup in a forged players iron. We’ve taken our industry-leading Cup 360 technology that’s redefined ball speed in fairway woods and irons, and precision engineered the face cup to give you consistent ball speed across the face in a forged Apex design.
- Scoring Performance Through The Set - The progressive offset, sole widths, CG height and notch weighting provide the right balance of ball flight, playability, forgiveness and control for each iron. The longer irons feature more offset where you need it for more forgiveness, while the shorter irons have a more compact shape with less offset for feel and control.
- Multi-Piece Construction - This high tech construction goes through the whole set to create a remarkable combination of distance, feel and control for any player. The longer irons (3-7) utilize the Cup 360 to increase ball speeds and forgiveness across the face. In the shorter irons (8-AW), we’ve included a unique engineered face plate to enhance feel and distance control.
- Extremely Soft Feel From Advanced Forging - We applied an extremely precise quadruple net forging, precision milling, and 1025 mild carbon steel to produce a new standard for incredibly soft feel in a forged iron.
- True Temper XP 95 Steel shaft
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Best irons I've ever played
All I can say is WOW. My first day out on the course with these irons was the best round I've ever played. I usually hit my 5 iron 175-180 yards and on the last whole I put one on the green with my new apex 5 iron from 190 out of the rough. The cup face clubs (4-7 irons) are truly explosive and rather forgiving as well. The 8-PW, while not cup face, are very easy to hit, look great at address, and should provide you with a bit of added distance over your current set. FYI I came over to Callaway from playing titlelist AP's and Mizuno forged. Overall, a great iron for true players, or the above average players looking for some extra help from the clubs.
Write Your Own Review