Epic Distance for Every Player.
The GBB Epic Driver represents an epic shift in how the head and face behave to enhance power, spearheaded by our innovative Jailbreak Technology and Exo-Cage/triaxial carbon construction. Any golfer, from scratch players to high handicappers, should find more speed, distance and control with GBB Epic.
Increased Distance from Jailbreak Technology
- Innovative new technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area of the face for increased average distance.
Maximum Forgiveness from Exo-Cage/Triaxial Carbon Construction
- Innovative combination of titanium Exo-Cage and triaxial carbon crown (lightest ever in a Callaway driver) and sole create unprecedented forgiveness in a high-launch, low-spin design.
Precision Shot-Shape Control from Adjustable Perimeter Weighting
- Redesigned track and sliding 17g weight allows you to fit the club to your swing, providing 21 yards of shot-shape correction for more control and distance.** (**Shot shape correction based on robot testing at 95 mph club head speed)
Fast Head Speed from Industry-leading Aerodynamics
- Streamlined head incorporates our proprietary Speed Step, created with direct input from aerospace experts, to improve airflow for more swing speed and distance.
High-Performance Stock Shaft Options
- HZRDUS, Diamana, Fujikura, and Rogue in four weight classes: 40g, 50g, 60g, 70g. Each premium, Tour-proven shaft is engineered to promote speed, power, stability, feel and control:
- 40g Class: Mitsubishi Diamana (Green) M+
- 50g Class: Mitsubishi Diamana (Green) M+, Project X HZRDUS T800
- 60g Class: Fujikura Pro Green, Aldila Rogue M•AX
- 70g Class: Aldila Rogue M•AX
- 8 way adjustability for loft and lie angle.
Lie angle options: Draw or Neutral
Loft options: Adjust up to +2* or down -1* from the stated loft