DetailsWelcome to the new face of spin. 588 RTX CB Wedges combine the legendary performance of 588 with added forgiveness and the breakthrough Rotex Face – Cleveland Golf's most advanced spin technology ever.
- ROTEX PATTERN - Directionally milled face pattern adds roughness and imparts maximum spin on open-face wedge shots where impact tends to be closer to the toe.
- REVERSE C SOLE - Inspired by Cleveland Golf's popular CG14 and CG16 wedges. Wide, constant-width sole combined with heel and toe grinds improves performance from bunkers and deep rough.
- WEDGE CAVITY BACK - Undercut cavity promotes perimeter weighting for more forgiveness on off-center hits.
- ROUGHER, MORE DURABLE LASER MILLING - Advanced surface roughness technology is now more durable and dimensionally optimized for even more friction at impact. This helps generate even more spin on chips, pitches and partial shots from any lie.
- 16% LARGER GROOVES - Developed closely with tour players, these U-Grooves are more precise and 16% larger to maximize spin on critical scoring shots - especially out of the rough, sand and in wet conditions.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- great club
would recommend to any golfer
- Great balanced wedge
I started golfing last year and bought a used set of old clubs my main problem was the gap between my pitching wedge and 60 degree and really never got comfortable chipping with either. The 54 degree rtx cb is already my favorite club in the bag full swing for me it goes about 105-110 yards where I find myself alot on the course. I love the look by the ball and it just feels right with any swing. I've been averaging 95 this year so I still have alot to improve on but chipping with this club has really helped me its the perfect balance of loft and roll. Very happy with the purchase I'd recommend this club to anybody.
Write Your Own Review