The JPX 900 Tour combines the best attributes of our Grain Flow Forged Player's irons, with the advanced weighting strategies, and aggressive styling of our JPX series, providing a compact, workable iron with a surprising level of playability.
Grain Flow Forged Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel:
Tour Proven Sole Design:
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel for that soft, solid, consistent feel
- Specialized Heat Treatment optimizes strength and softness
- Large camber with rounded leading and trailing edges ensure consistent turf interaction.
- Thinnest sole ever created on a JPX golf club for maximum versatility and playability.
Shafts: Dynamic Gold AMT
- More mass pushed to the extreme corners to delivery unmatched stability
- Reinforced top line ensures a strong, powerful sound at impact.