The KING F8+ Driver introduces COBRA's first CNC milled driver face paired with 360° Aero™ Technology, bringing you COBRA’s smartest, fastest, most precise driver ever. Oversized shape for maximum forgiveness.
INTRODUCING THE FIRST CNC PRECISION MILLED FACE
- Golf's first CNC precision milled forged titanium driver face with E9 Technology is thinner, hotter, and more precise.
PRECISION FACE THICKNESS.
- PRECISION MILLED FOR MAXIMUM SPEED - CNC milling yields more precise face thickness controls compared to hand-polishing, allowing COBRA engineers to design a thinner and faster conforming face.
- COBRA'S THINNEST AND LIGHTEST FACE - Tighter face thickness tolerances allow the face to be milled as thin as possible to deliver increased deflection for faster ball speeds. This yields a face that is 10% lighter.
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL CNC MILLING PATTERN - A multi-directional CNC pattern delivers a thinner face, while the circular milling pattern in the center provides an aesthetically pleasing visual of the Sweet Zone.
- Compared to hand-polished drivers, CNC machining yields more precise thicknesses resulting in a thinner and hotter face that increases ball speed and distance.
OPTIMIZED SWEET ZONE WITH E9 TECHNOLOGY
- TI-8-1-1 BODY & FORGED E9 FACE - A lightweight 8-1-1 Titanium body and forged face saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower for improved launch and speed. CNC milling delivers a thinner and more precise E9™ variable thickness face structure for increased distance on off-center hits.
- BALL SPEED GAINS - Tested against a traditional hand-polished driver face, the CNC milled face on the KING® F8 driver produced increased ball speeds ranging from 1.2 to 1.6 mph across the face.
- After analyzing over 25,000 unique shots in our testing, we discovered that 99% of golfers hit the face in an elliptical pattern ranging from low heel to high toe. While most golf companies design a circular sweet spot around the center of the face, COBRA's patented E9 Technology is designed in an elliptical pattern to create a SWEET ZONE that allows more hot spots farther away from the center of the face.
OPTIMIZED TRAJECTORIES WITH DUAL ROLL
- Unlike traditional drivers designed with a constant roll radius, COBRA's innovative Dual Roll Technology utilizes different curvatures on the top and bottom of the face to optimize launch and spin for shots hit above or below face center.
HEADCOVER & ADJUSTABILITY TOOL INCLUDED
- TILTED BULGE AND ROLL AXIS - COBRA's patented Dual Roll design features more curvature on the top half of the face and a flatter bottom half to optimize launch and spin for shots hit both high and low on the face.
- PERFECT BULGE - Using CNC milling, COBRA engineers were able to design a more precise horizontal face curvature (bulge radius) to compensate for gear effect and deliver more accuracy on shots hit on the heel and toe.