Built on the foundation of the highly regarded JPX 850 Forged, which was our first integration of Boron, the JPX 900 Forged makes 'across the board' enhancements that improve the look, feel and distance, with new levels of ball speeds from a forged iron. Delivering on ball speed and forgiveness, with a more compact playable design, the 900 forged provides the ultimate balanced attack.
Benefits from Boron:
NEW CORTECH Design:
- 1025 Boron is roughly 30% stronger than 1025E, allowing thinner, hotter, more extreme geometry.
- Increased strength of Boron material frees up discretionary weight to be more optimally used.
- Grain Flow Forging process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel.
Reshaped Pocket Cavity:
- Multi-Thickness Face Allows for higher ball speed retention on off center hits
- Oriented to optimizer rebound and ball speeds on center impacts
- Large rebound area combined with COR Tech helps deliver a new level of COR for a forged iron
Shafts: Project X LZ Steel
- Thinnest area of sole extended in both the Toe and Heel directions for more ball speed across the face
- 21.5 grams removed to be redistributed to the Power Frame for forgiveness and stability