DetailsThe O-Works #1 Wide White/Black/White Putter is a compact heel-toe weighted blade with a wide flange, high contrast Versa alignment, Microhinge Face Insert, a double bend shaft, sole weights, full-shaft offset, a white/black/white finish, and a Superstroke grip.
Unmatched Roll with our New Microhinge Face Insert - This new technology will change the way people look at roll off the putter face forever. Our Microhinge Insert Technology provides incredible gains in topspin and roll at impact regardless of your stroke. The stainless steel Microhinge plate is co-molded into our Thermoplastic Elastomer Feel Layer, providing great feel and the new geometry of the hinges and urethane together help to get the ball into a better roll at impact.
New and Improved Versa Alignment Technology - Major championships…check. This revolutionary high contrast alignment technology allows your eyes to key in on the linear designs to highlight the proper face angle from address to impact for alignment throughout your putting stroke. The new red highlight lines give you an additional aid to make sure you’re lined up exactly to your target.
Tour Proven Shapes - These are some of our most prolific models that have dominated Tour events and major championships for years. As the #1 putter across the major tours, we’re constantly working with the best players in the world to develop and tweak shapes for ultimate performance.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
60 Day See How It Flies Guarantee
At Hurricane Golf, we want our customers to be happy. If you are not pleased with the performance of your qualifying purchase, you may return that product for a full Hurricane Golf credit within 60 days of your purchase.
- The 60 Day See How It Flies Guarantee is limited to a store credit which will be issued via a Hurricane Golf gift card code
- To return an item, contact a customer service rep at [email protected] (or call 866-955-3362) within 60 days of your purchase
- Prior approval and a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number from a Hurricane Golf Representative is required prior to returning any item to Hurricane Golf
- All shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility
- Any club altered from the original purchase may not be accepted for return
- Any return that has been damaged and/or displays excessive wear may not be returned (See images below for examples)
- Clubs must be returned with all the accessories that were purchased with club including original headcover, wrenches and weights and in like new condition
- Hurricane Golf has final say for failure to meet product conditions under this program
- No Cash refunds will be issued (all refunds will be applied via a Hurricane Golf Gift Card Code)
Here are examples of products in acceptable condition under our 60 Day See How It Flies Guarantee:
Here are examples of products in an unacceptable condition:
If your item does not qualify for return under the 60 Day See How It Flies Guarantee parameters, a Hurricane Golf representative will contact you with the reasoning for the item not meeting the 60 Day See How It Flies Guarantee guidelines and the item will be returned to you.
Hurricane Golf reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this program at any time without notice.