- Designed for those under 5' 6" tall or beginners. Recommended for Men, Women, Teens, and Seniors
- 44 inches in total length, approximately 41" actual swing length (Men's Mid-Iron/ Ladies Driver).
- The total weight is 1.76 pounds.
- Simulates Mid-Iron motion and Ladies' Driver motion. This model is more manageable to swing because it is shorter than the "Full sized" Trainer. Provides some Core Fitness and Flexibility.
- Ideal Whip for most Women and Senior golfers to improve their Balance and Tempo.
- Additional Information
Hand No Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great product.
The orange whip is the easiest way to warm up and give you some idea of tempo. IT has helped my HS team to understand not to add force during the downswing. Its awesome
- A good aid for rhythm and weight control
Haven't tried long enough to evaluate but this appears to be a good training aid.
I've only had the whip golden model for a few days , but I have been at the range several times. My swing rythm seems to have improved significantly on my driver and hybrids and at least at the range, I'm hitting my hybrids much more consistantly than I was before. Bought one for my brother inlaw today, so I'm sold that it's a good tool for improvement albeit at a fairly high price.
- Quality product but a bit difficult to use.
Nice aide but will not solve swing problems by itself.. I have used the full size whip as well. To me a senior, shaft flex of the golden model is a bit too stiff for my body. My wife came to the same conclusion.
Write Your Own Review