- Tour inspired size with all the benefits of the XTD technology.
- The new XTD irons feature the industry's first-ever cross-cavity design, combined with Cut-Thru Slot Technology, to create distance through technology instead of strengthened lofts.
- An industry-first cross-cavity technology helps keep errant-struck shots on their proper path.
- Constructed for players of all skill levels, XTD irons boast a center of gravity (CG) moved off the face to generate gear effect similar to a hybrid.
- Club engineering promotes ideal launch angles throughout the set, with explosive height off of the face, penetrating ball flight and more preferable descent in attacking the pin.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Best irons I have ever used.
Top quality. Unbelievably low price. I will be ordering at least one more back-up set. Low, mid handicappers should take notice.
- These Irons GO!
I've hit a few Irons over the years and these Adams XTD Tours are extremely well made, no wonder TaylorMade bought Adams for their technology. Extremely hot off the face while looking and feeling like a blade. My friend has the TaylorMade RZB Tours, and these have a very similar feel off the face, and are extremely forgiving without sacrificing distance. The soles are a little more rounded compared to his squared/flat soles. I've actually gained distance and control while using the Project X taper tips even though they are a bit heavier at 110gm, and I am also hitting a +1 from standard length due to my height. Also using the midsize grips because of my XL hand size, def. quiets my hands during my round. Great overall purchase.
I used to have Callaway irons and these new Adams XTD tour irons added about 20-25 yards to my game. I'm just a weekend golfer but these clubs are outstanding and well worth the money.
Write Your Own Review