- boost midsole cushioning for walking comfort and energy return
- bounce foam in forefoot for long-lasting cushioning and soft comfort
- Advanced puremotion outsole with strategically placed adiwear traction provides great stability, grip, and performance
- Lightweight and flexible one-piece textile upper features bonded PU welds for climastorm protection, durability, and stability
- fitfoam GEO collar foam for enhanced cushioning and comfort
- Directly welded Energy Sling to guide energy transfer and prevent power leaks
- New competition last features a slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased overall volume, improved comfort, and exceptional stability
- fitfoam PU sockliner provides great cushioning, support, and comfort
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Extremely comfortable product.
Very satisfied with the product. A nice soft and easy to walk in shoe. Not a heavy fitting shoe, and the fact they are spikeless also gives them an extra comfortable feel. Customer service was very helpful in making sure that the correct product got expedited to me after a little glitch in the picking process on the original shipment. I would highly recommend the product and the company to others. Thank you.
Wore them for the first time this morning... walked 18 holes and my feet feel much better than usual after the round. I wore them to the course just to get them broken in a little and wore them home because I wasn't dying to take them off right away after my round.
They are flexible but stable, no slipping or rolling to speak of.
They do make a little noise when walking, kinda like the sound of flip-flops... not sure if its the Boost foam compressing and rebounding or what. Doesn't bother me but figured I'd mention it.
The grip is phenomenal, much better than traditional spikes in my opinion.
Write Your Own Review