Stroke Balanced To Make You A More Consistent Putter
Odyssey is the leader in putter innovation, and we relentlessly push ourselves to develop new technologies that golfers can use to roll in more putts. And we’ve reached that ridiculously high standard once again with our new Odyssey Toe Up Putters.
We’ve used Stroke Balanced technology to reduce torque during the stroke for minimal twisting, so when you roll it, it’s going to be much easier to get the face back to square. We do it by strategically placing more weight towards the face to balance the putter, and the CG is aligned with the center of the face. All this is designed to promote a more consistent stroke, and when you put your finger up to the face, you’ll see that it balances toe up like no other putter in the market.
And of course we didn’t stop there. Our Metal-X face is fly cut so that it’s perfectly flat and it’s chemically etched, which leads to a pure roll. Our hi-def alignment highlights the proper address over the ball. And the Superstroke Flatso 1.0 grip gives you Tour-proven feel and new Counter Core technology.
Stroke Balanced For More Consistency
- We’ve engineered our Stroke Balanced technology to reduce torque during the stroke for minimal twisting, so you can keep the putter on line. And we engineered the shaft axis so that it’s specifically aligned with the Center of Gravity. By putting all this into the Toe Up, we’ve made it a lot easier to get the face back to square at impact. And that promotes a much more consistent stroke.
Precision Crafted Metal-X Face For A Pure Roll
- With our Tour-proven Metal-X face, we’ve used a fly cut to make the face perfectly flat and a chemical etching, which leads to a pure roll. We got it right down to the last detail.
- The 3 white lines that worked so well with our Marxman family are now in the Odyssey Toe Up, and the lines absolutely pop off the Charcoal PVD finish. This hi-def system lets you setup perfectly to the ball.
Superstroke Flatso Grip With Counter Core Technology
- The Toe Up comes standard with the Superstroke Flatso 1.0 grip design that allows for even pressure in both hands to eliminate tension in the wrists and forearms. And you can order an aftermarket Superstroke counterbalance grip with Counter Core technology to promote a more pendulum stroke.
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED
- Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 Counter Core Grip