DetailsSMALL SHAPE. BIG DISTANCE. - M2 Tour irons fit the mold of a distance iron but in a more compact and refined package. This segment of golfers seeks distance and playability, but also has a certain size, shape and feel criteria that must be met. The design of the M2 Tour iron features many of the distance technologies from M2 irons but with reduced offset, thinner topline and new sole design for improved turf interaction.
M2 Tour irons – Key Technologies
- 360° Undercut - Expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create a lower CG. This allows for stronger lofts that maximize distance without sacrificing the high peak trajectory that results in long, playable shots from each iron.
- Speed Pocket - Increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face.
- Thin Face with Inverted Cone Technology - Works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face
- Sound Management System - A light and stiff cavity badge system that manages sound and eliminates unwanted vibrations for superior sound and feel
- Advanced Sole Design - A sole that provides the bounce and glide of a wider sole but in a narrower, more workable shape
- Premium Steel Shaft - True Temper XP 95
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price $299.99
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price $899.99As low as: $699.99
$199.99 Click for price
$159.99 Click for price