Forged and Tungsten Technology Meets Face Slots
Even great golfers have mis-hits. It’s part of the game. TaylorMade studies show that 76% of shots hit by golfers are mis-hits. So our engineers set out to design the ultimate iron to help golfers have better mis-hits. The desired results? You’re going to hit more greens, and shoot lower scores because your misses will be better. RSi Irons are the first irons ever to Feature FaceSlot Technology which provides uniform flexion across the face protecting ball speed and generating more consistent distance on off-center hits. Face Slot Technology is featured in the 3-8 iron with two slots located near the heel & toe of the clubface. At address, the irons look striking and give golfers ultimate confidence.
We all know that in golf nobody’s perfect, even the best players in the world miss from time to time. RSi combines the technology of a distance iron with the look and feel of a players iron to appeal to a wide range of golfers.
- Revolutionary Face Slot Technology in the 3-8 iron provides more uniform flexion across the face that protects ball speed and generates more distance on off-center hits toward the heel & toe
- Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology in the 3-7 iron provides ball speed protection on shots below the center of the face and increases launch angle and ball speed
- Progressive Multi-Material Construction:
- LONG IRONS: Tungsten low in the toe for higher launch and more ballspeed
- MID IRONS: High-strength, thin-face steel construction for high speed and consistency
- SHORT IRONS: Forged carbon steel face with milled grooves for soft feel and control
- WEDGES: Fully forged 1025 carbon steel wedge for optimum feel and precision
- Exclusive KBS Tour 105 (steel) or Matrix Program F15 (graphite) Shafts provide tour-caliber performance at a lighter weight for optimum blend of speed, stability and accuracy