DetailsSLDR DISTANCE FOR ALL
- Low profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playability.
- Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for longer distance
- Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for optimal launch conditions
- Satin silver crown with black button-back promotes easy alignment
- Fujikura shaft designed specifically for a fairway wood to promote long distance with controlled accuracy.
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED
The striking modern-classic shape, satin-silver crown and black “button-back” all adds up to a remarkably beautiful appearance at address that also makes clubface alignment easy.
The Speed Pocket allowed TaylorMade engineers to make the face shallower while still maintaining the same high speed as SLDR fairways and Rescues. The SLDR S 3-wood’s face is shallower than the SLDR, lowering the CG in lower in relation to the center of the face to make it easier to launch the ball on a high angle. The benefit is a ball high, long-carrying flight that descends on a steep angle for quick, controlled landings.
SLDR S fairway woods are equipped with Fujikura’s Speeder 65 shaft, designed specifically for a fairway wood. At 65 grams, the fairway shaft is 12 grams lighter than the original SLDR fairway shaft, allowing for increased clubhead speed for more distance. The shaft has also been shortened in the 5, 5HL, and 7 fairways to promote better consistency at impact. Five lofts: 3-wood – 15°, 3-wood HL – 17°, 5-wood – 19°, 5-wood HL – 21°, 7-wood – 23°.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Very nice club. I was able to hit it well.
I got confussed when I ordered the club. I thought it was the one with the adjustable loft. I bought the 15 degree club. When I got it I realized what I had done. No fault of Hurricane all on me. Anyway, I realized that I dont really use the adjustable lkoft oin my driver. So I kept the club. It is nice. I hit it surprisingly well. I think the 15 degree helps to get it off the fairway. I would buy the 5 wood also if i was nto able to hi a 4 iron. I can, so I have no reason to have another metal wood in my bag.
- Best Fairway Woods Out There For The Price
I bought the 3W and the 5W in this club, and they immediately became my favorite clubs in the bag. They are very long, very easy to launch off the tee and off the deck, and rather forgiving also. Getting these for less than $150 is a no-brainer, these will be in my bag for a long time.
Write Your Own Review