DetailsSLDR DISTANCE FOR ALL
- Low profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playablitiy.
- Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for longer distance.
- Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for optimal launch conditions
- Satin silver crown with black button-back promotes easy alignment
- Fujikura shaft designed specifically for a Rescue promotes long distance with controlled accuracy
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED
The striking modern-classic shape, satin silver crown and black “button-back” all adds up to a remarkably beautiful appearance at address that promotes easy alignment.
The Speed Pocket allowed TaylorMade engineers to make the face shallower while still maintaining the same high speed as SLDR fairways and Rescues. The SLDR S Rescue face is shallower than the SLDR, lowering the CG in relation to the center of the face to make it easier to launch the ball on a high angle, promoting a high, long-carrying flight that descends on a steep angle for quick, controlled landings.
SLDR S Rescue clubs are equipped with Fujikura’s Speeder 72h shaft, designed specifically for hybrids. At 72 grams, this shaft is 10 grams lighter than the original SLDR Rescue shaft to promote increased clubhead speed. Each shaft has also been shortened by half an inch to promote more clubhead control for consistently solid impact. Four lofts: 3 – 19°, 4 – 22°, 5 – 25°, 6 – 28°
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great club/Great merchant
I purchased this Rescue club to replace an older version. Club was everything as promised and heat sealed yet. I have only played twice since receiving it but am very happy with it. It is easy to hit and VERY forgiving. I would highly recommend it to any in the market for a hybrid. Hurricane Golf will see more business from me in the future.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price $49.86