SLDR fairways woods and Rescue clubs combine two of TaylorMade’s most recent innovations: Speed Pocket technology and an exceptionally low-and-forward center of gravity (CG) location.
We learned with the SLDR driver that a low-forward CG location allows many players to increase their loft to achieve the right combination of high-launch / low-spin that promotes maximum distance. The same thing goes for SLDR fairway and Rescues, which is where our Loft Sleeve technology serves such an important purpose, by allowing you to adjust the loft 1.5° up or down to dial in their optimal launch conditions.
Visually, SLDR fairways and Rescues incorporate the same rich, charcoal-gray crown and traditional shaping as the SLDR driver. The dark crown-color contrasts beautifully with the silver-colored clubface to make it easy to align the face accurately at address.
- Improved Speed Pocket design allows further-forward CG for increased ball speed
- Exceptionally low-and-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed and lower spin
- Compact head size and shallow face for easy launch and playability from every lie
- TaylorMade loft-sleeve technology allows ±1.5° loft change
- Charcoal-gray crown and titanium-gray high-contrast face for easy alignment
- High loft options work with low-forward CG to promote high launch and long carry
- TP Version comes with the FUJIKURA MOTORE SPEEDER TS 8.3 graphite shaft
- Please Note: This Club Does Not Come with a Wrench.
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED