DetailsTimeless Shaping - Next Generation Performance We sought the input of PGA Tour players as well as renowned club designer Clay Long to artfully craft our Tour Preferred wedges. The new Tour Preferred Wedge is a Classic Grind for the player who prefers a clean, classically designed wedge with a very traditional shape. This model is offered in lofts of 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60 degrees with tour-proven bounce options. The design is clean with slight progressive camber (more in the higher lofts) and generous heel relief. The heel relief allows for the versatility of a C-grind on open-faced shots but retains the main sole surface for better performance on full swings and shots from the bunker.
- Optimized microtexture face promotes added spin for increased control in the scoring zone.
- Most aggressive groove TaylorMade has ever produced for exceptional spin and control on all shots.
- Traditional head shape and design looks beautiful from every angle.
- New classic grind with traditional shape, heel relief and Tour-proven bounce options.
- Soft 304 stainless steel construction with raw Tour Satin finish.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great club at a great price!
Great club at a great price! I previously had a Cleveland sand and lob wedge. Replaced both with Tour Preferred ATV grind. Love these clubs. They have more spin, softer feel and better overall performance from all lies (especially hard pan) using the same shot technique. What a difference! Clubs delivered on time. I'm very pleased with purchase.
- Good product
Good club for a great price.
Write Your Own Review