The new Callaway Women's Great Big Bertha Driver is designed to get the most distance for ALL golfers. This driver is a technological breakthrough that includes a multi-material aerodynamic shape and a sliding weight so that you leave no yard behind.
High Ball Speed from Next Gen R•MOTO Technology
- To get every last yard out of your driver, you need more speed. That’s why we put in our Next Gen R•MOTO Technology. It provides the structure for a thinner face, leading to high ball speeds on center hits and off-center hits too.
Head Speed From Our Light, Stable, Multi-Material Chassis
- This is the best combination we’ve ever had of an aerodynamic head shape and multi-material lightweight club design. It’s the key to generating higher clubhead speed through aerodynamics and a wide range of weight classes available to suit every swing type, from 295 to 325g.
Forgiveness and Control From Adjustable Perimeter Weighting
- There’s a 10g sliding weight on the perimeter of the clubhead. We put it there to add stability, and you can slide the weight for more dispersion control to hit your drives on line. You have virtually unlimited draw and fade bias options, more additional draw bias than ever before, and you get all of this without sacrificing forgiveness.
- You can quickly slide the weight to any position you want on the track. And the Optifit hosel lets you choose from 8 different configurations to tune loft, lie, and face angle.
- HEADCOVER & ADJUSTABILITY WRENCH INCLUDED
- Mitsubishi Bassara Graphite Shaft