Our research over the many years that we’ve led the golf world in hybrid iron sets clearly shows that most golfers typically hit the ball away from the center of the clubface (close to 80% of the time). We’re here to help that with the new idea. These are more forgiving and easier to hit where you need it most – across the entire clubface.
- New Cut-Thru Slot design in the hybrids makes ball speed and launch higher and adds extra distance on off-center shots.
- There's an actual wrap-around slot - never seen before in golf clubs - that expands the sweet spot for up to 44% more speed on off-center shots and 23% more face speed on center shots compared to our industry-leading Idea a12OS.
- With our ABC set configuration patent, the traditional long iron is replaced by easy to hit hybrids (A), while the transitional hybrid irons (B) bridge the distance gap perfectly into the cavity-back scoring clubs (C) that are designed for precision and feel around the green.
- GRAPHITE SHAFT TYPE: Hybrids - Mitsubishi Bassara Eagle Series / Irons - Mitsubishi Bassara Eagle Series
- STEEL/GRAPHITE SHAFT TYPE: Hybrids - MItsubishi Bassara Eagle Series / Irons: True Temper Dynalite 85
- HEADCOVERS INCLUDED FOR HYBRIDS