Distance Made Faster
- We worked with the aerodynamics experts at Boeing to reach a completely new threshold of ball speed in a deeper face. We made this a high head speed design with low drag in a 450cc head, and we did it by pinpointing the size and placement of our re-engineered shape and a lighter Speed Step Crown to save weight and add more ball speed. And with lower spin and a more neutral CG bias, XR Pro 16 is built for the distance and workability that low-handicap players are looking for.
Forgiveness For Better Players
- This driver has the forgiveness that better players can use to their advantage, and that’s what happens when you add MOI, stretch out the crown with a bigger footprint, and put in a Center of Gravity that’s lower and deeper. All this forgiveness leads to more ball speed at every impact location, which can add more distance for all golfers.
Even More Ball Speed With A Faster Face
- We’ve stepped up our game with next generation R•MOTO Face Technology that’s lighter and thinner to deliver more ball speed across the face. When you combine the faster face with the forgiveness in this driver, you can pick up a lot of ball speed, whether you hit it dead center, off the heel, or off the toe. Doesn’t matter.
- HEADCOVER & ADJUSTMENT WRENCH INCLUDED
- Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 Graphite