Epic Distance and Control.
GBB Epic Sub Zero fairway woods are fast, extremely forgiving and low-spinning to promote a remarkable combination of distance and control, led by Callaway’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon, next-gen Hyper Speed Face Cup, innovative Speed Step, and adjustable weighting.
- Increased Power and Forgiveness from Triaxial Carbon Crown - Incredibly light and strong triaxial carbon crown -- 78% lighter than a steel crown -- frees up weight to increase MOI and lower the CG for easy launch and more power.
- High Ball Speeds from Next-Gen Hyper Speed Face Cup - Fourth generation Hyper Speed Face Cup responds to off-center hits with greater efficiency to promote faster speed across more of the face.
- Faster Head Speed from Speed Step Technology - Developed with direct input from aerospace experts, works with the new aero-elliptical head shape to improve airflow for faster swing speed and distance without extra effort.
- Spin and Trajectory Control from Adjustable Weighting - Switching the positions of the 22g and 3g weights in the sole adjusts spin 250 rpm to create a choice between lower launch, spin and trajectory or higher launch, spin, and trajectory.
- HEADCOVER AND ADJUSTABILITY WRENCH INCLUDED