MEETING THE DEMANDS OF THE BETTER PLAYER
- We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.
THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
- In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.
CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.
PSi – KEY TECHNOLOGIES
- New Cut-Thru Speed Pocket - Provides more distance and consistency, especially for shots struck low on the face.
- Face Slots - For improved distance on heel and toe shots, with increased consistency on all shots across the face.
- Multi-Material Damping System with HYBRAR material, plus tungsten weights in long irons and forged short irons. Gives golfers long irons that optimize ball flight and distance gaps; short irons that deliver the ultimate feel and control.
- Carefully considered shaping - Clean and precise look preferred by better players that inspires confidence at address.
- Inverted Cone Technology - To expand the COR zone, resulting in more ball speed and distance on off-center hits.
- Progressive Spec Package - Blade lengths, toplines, and offsets that gradually progress from 3 – PW which are designed to optimize performance for each clubs specific role.
- Sub-2.0mm ultra-thin face - Higher COR from a smaller head size and shape provides surprisingly long distance from a compact shape.
- 360* Undercut - Lowers CG location for optimal trajectory from all irons throughout the set.
- Shaft: KBS C-Taper 105 (Steel), Mitsubishi Kuro Kage (Graphite)