DetailsINTRODUCING SLDR 430 -The New Standard in Power & Control
Better players who like to bend the ball to the right or left off the tee will love SLDR 430, with its slightly smaller head size of 430cc that makes it easier to impart shot-shaping sidespin. Like the original, full-size SLDR driver, SLDR 430 is engineered with a low-forward CG location.
- Smaller tour-inspired head with a stunning modern-classic shape and charcoal-gray crown.
- Low-forward CG makes this one of our lowest spinning drivers ever.
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment.
- 21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape.
- Increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5° with 12-position loft-sleeve for optimal trajectory.
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment.
- Fujikura Speeder 67 shaft blends great feel and playability.
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great Price drop Hurricane golf
So far I'm having issues with the change from my R11 but I'm sure once I find the writ adjustment it will be fine.
- better description
Should have read all contents, just by the description at top and pictures thought it was a right handed club allready sold it to left hander
- I highly recommend this driver and my new favorite golf store, Hurricane Golf
Great club for the price. At least 20 yards longer than my Rocketballz driver.
GREAT PRODUCT FAST SHIPPING
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price $149.99
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)