DetailsThe Wilson Staff C200 irons push innovation to unforeseen limits. Designed for the Crossover player seeking a midsize head shape and moderate offset, the C200 yields distances not available from traditional irons, while still offering best-in-class feel. At the core of its design is the proprietary FLX Face Technology, which minimizes the contact points between the body and the thin face. These minimized contact points - combined with a series of Power Holes around the entire perimeter of the face - maximize face flex upon impact, resulting in increased ball speed and distance. These Power Holes, or literal holes that surround the head completely and provide the space for the face to flex, are filled with TE031 Urethane to provide improved sound and outstanding feel.
- FLX Face Technology - FLX Face technology minimizes the contact points between the thin face and the club head for maximum face flex upon impact. 76% of the topline, toe and sole perimeter is freed from contact to the body, limiting contact to only 24% of the perimeter.
- Power Holes - Nine Power Holes surronding the prerimeter of the club head allow the face to flex upon impact for extreme distance
- TE031 Urethane - Fills Power Holes for improved sound and feel.
- Shafts - KBS Tour Steel / Aldila Rogue Pro 1-2-4 Graphite
- Additional Information
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- great clubs, easy to hit.
Awesome clubs, great design and feel, easy to hit another quality iron from Wilson Staff. Hurricane Golf was very easy to work with item was delivered on time and as advertised.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $699.99
Special Price $299.99