The KING of Progressive Iron sets. Optimum performance is achieved through advanced construction techniques. The result is an iron designed to create more feel, distance, precision and forgiveness.
- Multiple construction technologies flow together to create the ultimate progressive irons. Each club in the set is designed to perform differently, optimized for performance to help golfers hit more greens and hit it closer to the pin.
SPEED CHANNEL SOLE
- 3-5 IRONS - F6 Long irons have a full-hollow design with face inserts to deliver low CG and a highly responsive face. The result is a long iron that flies farther and is easier to hit.
- 6-7 IRONS - The F6 Mid irons have a half-hollow design with an extremely thin face. Additional discretionary weight is added to produce optimal CG positioning. These technologies produce mid irons that are easy to hit and extremely accurate.
- 8-PW IRONS - The Scoring irons have a traditional cavity back design with low and further back CG position. The result is more spin and added shot control enabling golfers to attack the Pin.
- GW-SW WEDGES - The F6 speciality wedge design adds versatility and precision around the greens and in bunkers. Ideal for getting up and down.
- An engineered channel positioned on the sole, close to the leading edge of the iron and around the perimeter of the upper back cavity, creates more flex at impact to deliver greater distance through faster ball speeds.
PREMIUM CHROME PLATING
- A new nickel chrome plating combined with a gunmetal PVD coating provides enhanced durability and a confidence inspiring aesthetic look at address.
- An engineered aluminum cap replaces steel on dual cavity hollow irons which frees up 5g of discretionary weight which has been placed low and further back in the head creating a lower CG position for improved launch conditions and ball flight.
- Shafts: FST Steel or Matrix Red Tie 65Q4 Graphite